- Terminate your shielded Cat6a wall jack without using a punchdown tool
- Ideal for wallplates/ patch panels and surface-mount boxes
- Protective shielded housing reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Features a shutter/ dust cap that protects from dust and contaminants when not in use
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) compliant specially designed to prevent spark-gap erosion
- Meets all EIA/TIA Cat6a requirements
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite’s N238-001-SH-TFA Toolless Shielded Cat6a Keystone Jack. Terminate your Cat6a wall jack without using a punchdown tool. Just lace the conductors into the stuffer cap, press the 110 connector, and lock the jack into place. Use in standard keystone wallplates, patch panels and surface-mount boxes. Compatible with all Cat6a cables, the N238-001-SH-TFA’s protective housing is fully shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference that can damage or degrade data.