- Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this compact and lightweight power supply
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- It has a high power density that makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications like 50 watt transmitters/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ low power linear amplifiers/ test bench equipment/ point-of-sale displays and aquariums
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Power Adapter/ AC to DC Converter/ TAA Compliant/ GSA
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.