- Connect the USB port on your laptop or Chromebook to a wired Ethernet network
- Access true Gigabit network speeds without the expense/hassle of adding an internal Ethernet card to your device
- Ensures full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux and fits easily into pocket/backpack/briefcase or laptop bag
- Plug and play with no drivers or external power supply needed
- LEDs indicate power/network connection and data transfer
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U336-000-GB-AL USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter allows computers, laptops and Ultrabooks without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet. It's more convenient and less expensive than opening your device and installing an internal Ethernet card. Connect the adapter's USB plug to your device's USB port, and connect the adapter's RJ45 port to a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series Cat6 cables. The USB 3.0 adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds, allowing you to transfer a lot of data quickly and stream audio and video. Just plug and play with no drivers or external power supply needed. Three status LEDs indicate when the adapter is powered, successfully connected to the network, and transferring data. The compact aluminum case fits easily into your pocket, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for high Ethernet speeds wherever you are. Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards. Supports full duplex with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex with back-pressure flow control. Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing and Wake-on-LAN, as well as IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading. Suspend mode and remote wakeup supported via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin.