Cybersecurity Protects What Matters Most
CDW can help protect you from costly data breaches now and in the future – through a cohesive strategy of security assessments, data protection and threat mitigation.
Data is the core of your organization, but how do you protect your data when it — and malicious actors — can reside anywhere? With decades of experience, CDW experts can objectively assess your cybersecurity practices and create a strategy that helps you predict, guard against and quickly respond to evolving cyberattacks.
CDW cybersecurity solutions put the best of breed teams, tools, and technologies in place to protect your organization.
An Evolving Perspective
CDW Canada’s 2020 study, Cyber Resilience: An Evolving Perspective, reveals the evolving nature of cybersecurity threats, businesses that are most at risk and why.
CDW Cybersecurity Offerings
Cybersecurity strategies that give you non-stop protection and absolute assurance.
In cybersecurity, the landscape will remain dynamic and fluid for the foreseeable future. We thrive in solving the messy and complex challenges that can distract from your big picture goals. You need a comprehensive approach to protect against today's advanced threats. Our experts can help you maximize your investment in cybersecurity. We’ll help you design a holistic security strategy utilizing multilayered solutions to keep your data secure.
Whatever stage your business’ technology is in, we meet you where you are. CDW experts can help you with any cybersecurity concern, including:
From malware, to phishing, to firewalls, to penetration testing and social engineering, we’ll help you make informed decisions about the appropriate and cost-effective long-term safeguards. You can use this to:
- Build strategic and tactical IT security plans, policies, procedures, and guidelines to keep unauthorized users off your network
- Mitigating risk associated with corporate audits with compliance reporting and assessments
- Create seamless security continuity within corporate mergers or new strategic partnerships
Protecting your customers' and organization's sensitive information isn’t just good security practice, it's almost always required by law. Whether through encryption or tokenization, it’s simply a matter of which tactic makes the most sense for the data you need to protect. You can use this to:
- Protect your customers when passing sensitive data (such as banking information) to you electronically
- Meet PIPEDA, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and other privacy compliance requirements
- Mitigate risk associated with corporate audits, compliance reporting and assessments
Migrating to a cloud infrastructure gives you both increased control over identity management as well as a self-service functionality for employees managing credentials and remote access. You can use this to:
- Identify threats through robust monitoring
- Simplify credential management and IT operations
- Explore cloud migration strategies with a high degree of cybersecurity
Getting context and clarity on applications rather than servers, on individuals rather than IPs, on criticality rather than low priority derives from strategy that delivers a security posture based on key insight, monitoring and management. You can use this to:
- Manage the health and performance of security devices
- Gain managed Cloud SIEM and SIEM
- Get managed threat intelligence and vulnerability management
- Obtain managed Next- Generation Firewall (NGFW)/ Managed Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Add on a managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Benefit from managed zero-day endpoint protection
More on Cybersecurity Solutions from CDW Experts
Adopt a Risk-Based Security Strategy
Some organizations find themselves following outdated cybersecurity strategies designed to address concerns with an ad hoc approach. But these strategies leave significant gaps in addressing today's modern threat landscape. See how a risk-based strategy can serve as a holistic defense for your environment.
Why Are We Vulnerable?
Even if your organization has all the necessary security tools in place, a poor initial design in your security strategy means that you will be unable to effectively respond to threats. Learn how you can build a strategy that assures data is protected across your enterprise while also fulfilling business objectives.
Our security consultants offer comprehensive security assessments for your current environment and can build a strategy that’s right for your organization’s unique needs.
Our certified engineers can assist with everything from simple anti-virus installation to complicated network segmentation, ensuring operational continuity and reliable protection.
Our managed services team can help automate routine cybersecurity procedures and ease the burden on your IT staff so you can focus on more pressing matters.